Save this for your next travel day.
| Two pieces, zero guesswork. |
|
|
|
 |
They say it’s about the journey—not the destination—but when you’re stuck at 30,000 feet in the air with a day’s worth of travel ahead of you, sometimes it’s hard to focus on anything but the destination. That said, a good travel outfit can make the journey that much more bearable. After all, no one wants to be too hot, too cold, or too anything when you’re confined to an airplane for hours on end. That’s why I scrolled Amazon’s pages until I found nothing but the best travel outfits—aka two- and three-piece sets that are perfect for staying comfy, cozy, and incredibly chic from takeoff to touchdown. Because they’re made up of coordinating pieces, you can easily add or shed a layer as the temperature changes. And since the styling’s been done for you, you don’t even have to think about putting together an outfit before an early-morning flight.
- Couldn’t Be Comfier: Fisoew Two-Piece Lounge Set: I’m obsessed with this laid-back lounge set that looks like it could be found at Free People. It’s cute in every color and would undoubtedly keep you comfy from the Uber to the airport all the way until you finally drop your bags in your hotel room.
- Ready Upon Arrival: Nirovien Striped Lounge Set: You’ll be vacation-ready from the moment you land with this two-piece set. It looks relaxed yet undeniably chic, so you can hop off the plane and go straight to drinks, the beach, or wherever else your vacation is taking you.
- Switch Up the Silhouette: Ekouaer Off-Shoulder Lounge Set: I love an off-the-shoulder moment, and you can wear this lounge set either on or off the shoulders depending on your mood. It's casual, cozy, and comes in plenty of cute colors.
- Trendy Queen Three-Piece Lounge Set: I’m a person who never travels without a sweatshirt no matter how hot the weather is (it’s better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it!), which is why I love the addition of the matching cardigan in this three-piece set. That way, it’s versatile enough for any given moment throughout your travel day.
- Prettygarden Two-Piece Travel Lounge Set: Simple doesn’t mean it can’t be chic—with a pair of dad sneakers, some chunky gold jewelry, and a slicked-back bun, this travel lounge set easily looks off-duty-model ready. There are endless ways to style it, which means it’s a great blank slate for layering depending on the weather, too.
- Kirundo Three-Piece Travel Lounge Set: If you love the idea of a three-piece set, you’ll love this adorable mauve option. You can wrap yourself up in the extra-long cardigan while you read your Kindle on the plane, or tie it around your waist when you’re speedwalking through the airport to reach your gate.
- Automet Mockneck Two-Piece Lounge Sweat Set: As I said, I love a sweatshirt at the airport, and this one is especially chic with its mockneck design. It’s roomy enough in the neckline to avoid feeling too constricted on the plane but cozy enough to counteract the cold cabin air.
- Btfbm Two-Piece Tracksuit: Now that your itinerary is planned, the only decision you have to make is which color you want this tracksuit in. I personally love the navy blue, black, and dark gray, but each one looks just as chic and classic as the next. The leg-lengthening vertical stripes are super flattering, too.
- Huukeay Two-Piece Travel Outfit: As long as butter yellow is still having a moment, I’ll still be fully on board (pun intended), especially when it’s this cute and comfy two-piece set. You can layer a baby tee underneath and drape the crewneck over your shoulders for a trendy yet put-together outfit for any airport day.
- Sampeel Two-Piece Travel Set: Be the best-dressed at the airport with this adorable mockneck tank and cropped pant set. It’ll keep you cool in hot weather with its silky, lightweight feel, and you can dress it up or down depending on where you’re headed after you land.
|
|
|
| Products I'm Loving Right Now |
|
|
| Real Simple is part of the People Inc. publishing family. |
|
|
|
|
没有评论:
发表评论